RE: [hr100] Apologies To All

  • Herr, Dennis B.
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 16, 2001
      Let's rumble, Ginny!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: LaForme [mailto:RLAFORME@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 9:52 AM
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hr100] Apologies To All

      Ok Animal
      When are you gonna get a shave and a haircut and learn how to wear clothes ?
      Ginny LaForme
      Espanola,NM
      rlaforme@...
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 18, 2001
        Hey Matt, You didn't DNF! At HR you just finished the race a little over
        cutoff. Bet you don't get lost on the last leg again. Carl
        > > I need to apologize for the comments I made to you.
        > > You will always be my
        > > friend no matter what.
        >
        > Apology accepted. And I didn't mean to upset you with
        > my comments. I don't envy the people who have to
        > select who gets to run Hardrock. They are going to
        > make some people unhappy no matter what.
        >
        > I think we first ran together in 1998 on the Bear
        > Creek trail at night, although you probably didn't
        > know it. You had a pacer and I could not keep up
        > descending to the Uncompahgre river. I eventually
        > DNFed with 51 hours.
        >
        > =====
        > -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...

      • carolyn erdman
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 10, 2001
          Does anyone know if that is Jan Fiala's son on the inside back cover or
          Axis Magazine?//
          Carolyn