RE: [hr100] Apologies To All

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 15, 2001
      --- "Maslanka, Bozena (SC)" <bmaslank@...>
      wrote:
      > Matt,
      > I need to apologize for the comments I made to you.
      > You will always be my
      > friend no matter what.

      Apology accepted. And I didn't mean to upset you with
      my comments. I don't envy the people who have to
      select who gets to run Hardrock. They are going to
      make some people unhappy no matter what.

      I think we first ran together in 1998 on the Bear
      Creek trail at night, although you probably didn't
      know it. You had a pacer and I could not keep up
      descending to the Uncompahgre river. I eventually
      DNFed with 51 hours.

      =====

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Dick Huff
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 15, 2001
        This is what Hardrock is all about: People that care about each other. What
        a Great event. Thanks to Dale and all the Directiors. It is truly a unique
        event and I believe the town of Silverton is a Huge contributing factor.

        > > I need to apologize for the comments I made to you.
        > > You will always be my
        > > friend no matter what.
        >
        > Apology accepted. And I didn't mean to upset you with
        > my comments. I don't envy the people who have to
        > select who gets to run Hardrock. They are going to
        > make some people unhappy no matter what.
        >
        > I think we first ran together in 1998 on the Bear
        > Creek trail at night, although you probably didn't
        > know it. You had a pacer and I could not keep up
        > descending to the Uncompahgre river. I eventually
        > DNFed with 51 hours.
        >
        > =====
        > -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...

      • Herr, Dennis B.
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 16, 2001
          Aw geez. You mean everybody kissed
          and made up? That's no fun!

          This is what Hardrock is all about: People that care about each other. What
          a Great event. Thanks to Dale and all the Directiors. It is truly a unique
          event and I believe the town of Silverton is a Huge contributing factor.

          > > I need to apologize for the comments I made to you.
          > > You will always be my
          > > friend no matter what.
          >
          > Apology accepted. And I didn't mean to upset you with
          > my comments. I don't envy the people who have to
          > select who gets to run Hardrock. They are going to
          > make some people unhappy no matter what.
          >
          > I think we first ran together in 1998 on the Bear
          > Creek trail at night, although you probably didn't
          > know it. You had a pacer and I could not keep up
          > descending to the Uncompahgre river. I eventually
          > DNFed with 51 hours.
          >
          > =====
          > -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...

        • LaForme
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 16, 2001
            Ok Animal
            When are you gonna get a shave and a haircut and learn how to wear clothes ?
            Ginny LaForme
            Espanola,NM
            rlaforme@...
            > This is what Hardrock is all about: People that care about each other.
            What
            > a Great event. Thanks to Dale and all the Directiors. It is truly a
            unique
            > event and I believe the town of Silverton is a Huge contributing factor.

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Herr, Dennis B.
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 16, 2001
              Let's rumble, Ginny!

              > This is what Hardrock is all about: People that care about each other.
              What
              > a Great event. Thanks to Dale and all the Directiors. It is truly a
              unique
              > event and I believe the town of Silverton is a Huge contributing factor.

            • csyates
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 18, 2001
                Hey Matt, You didn't DNF! At HR you just finished the race a little over
                cutoff. Bet you don't get lost on the last leg again. Carl
                > > I need to apologize for the comments I made to you.
                > > You will always be my
                > > friend no matter what.
                >
                > Apology accepted. And I didn't mean to upset you with
                > my comments. I don't envy the people who have to
                > select who gets to run Hardrock. They are going to
                > make some people unhappy no matter what.
                >
                > I think we first ran together in 1998 on the Bear
                > Creek trail at night, although you probably didn't
                > know it. You had a pacer and I could not keep up
                > descending to the Uncompahgre river. I eventually
                > DNFed with 51 hours.
                >
                > =====
                > -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...

              • carolyn erdman
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 10, 2001
                  Does anyone know if that is Jan Fiala's son on the inside back cover or
                  Axis Magazine?//
                  Carolyn