RE: [hr100] Hardrock Hundred Clarification

    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 14, 2001
      --- "Herr, Dennis B." <dennis_herr@...> wrote:
      > Obviously, the Hardrock Committee is a victim
      > of its own success, so maybe it's time to raise
      > the ante. How about no crews, no aid stations
      > and no course markings (except on your maps)?
      > In other words, no more pampering. That should
      > cut out some of the deadwood. Call it a natural
      > selection process. It should make the committee's
      > job a lot easier. Remember, this is billed as a
      > post-grad event. I'm sure Matt would be the first
      > to endorse this format.

      Great idea. In fact we can be flexible about the
      starting time and date. Just go run the course on
      your own and tell us how long it took. We can even
      drop the entry fee and qualifications. And for those
      who are bored with the current course or don't think
      it's tough enough, I can suggest a few changes around
      Sneffels, Sunshine, and Redcloud.

      =====

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Stevan Pattillo
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 14, 2001
        But, But, But? No T-shirt? Now that is going too far!
        Steve