The current discussion

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      Blake's and Dale's replies to this current discussion exhibit the
      kind of thoughtful measured response that is typical of the Hardrock
      Committee. These guys have a tough job, but I am absolutely
      confident that their goal is to make the entry process as fair as is
      humanly possible, and they have invested many hours already on this
      effort. I just want to say thanks.

      Not only do they have to make tough decisions, they have to put up
      with all our whines and suggestions. There should probably be a
      medal for that. They know that not everyone will be happy, no matter
      WHAT they decide, and they still volunteer to put themselves through
      this year after year. Many kudos, you guys.... I can't say it
      enough. :-)

      Deb Pero (finally get to sign my new name!!!)