re:Matt (NUC)and LOTS of Rambling!! Delete now!

  • Leslie Trammell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2001
      Hello Everyone!

      I am not against expressing opinions....are you? I like a good
      debate...without personal attacks ...how about you? I also understand what
      is meant by the words "supply and demand"...no big deal...I see it happening
      everyday in many things. Who cares where you choose to sleep as long as you
      get to choose? HR race Directors asked for input on entry process....I hope
      you expressed you choices there...wasn't it great that they asked!
      ....and....why am I on this list....to talk about the things that "I have
      done" as it relates to the list...running. This is the place to toot your own
      horn! This is the place where I can tell you about every aching step of my
      run ....knowing that you too love to run and know exactly what I am talking
      about ....then...its "your" turn...to tell me about every step "you"
      took...... I dont see "this" as being self centered...just two (or two
      hundred) running friends talking together about their strengths, weaknesses,
      accomplishments, and goals. I try to keep my "bragging" to the list..... to
      my running friends that want to "brag/share" their experiences with me
      too. oh well.... and...for Matt.... ...Matt Mahoney is a very dear
      friend of mine!!!!! I take him publicly now JUST AS HE IS......and he takes
      me just as I am! I love the things that make him different from me!!!
      Reflecting back on running with him ...A PERFECT GENTLEMAN....for
      instance....almost coming to a complete stop for me many times at HR
      ...giving up a BETTER finish time to see that I did indeed follow the right
      path....that I did not "fall down....and down" and die!(he was VERY capable
      of running on!!) ....ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD........I have never seen Matt without a
      smile!!!! ..so Cheers Matt!!!! I cant wait to see you again....and I cant
      wait to hear some more stories of your adventures, accomplishments, failures
      and goals....I cant wait to hear stories from all of you out
      there!!!!!!!!!..... "...let's roll!" why...when I was at Leadville this
      year....guess what happend...

      leslie trammell
      llt@...