Move it to the Ultralist

  • Liz McGoff n Tom Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2001
      I for one am about to turn off the Hardrock List. What is this need people feel to publicly castigate and humiliate others, whether deserved or not?? If you have a problem with somebody, or their comments, please send them privately. This whole line of conversation has been totally useless. Last summer the Board of Directors asked for comments and suggestions on how to most fairly limit the entries. They made their decision in the fall and posted it in the Stan's Hardrock webpage. Now we have the upcoming year to test it and to find out if it is even necessary. THEN probably new suggestions would be meaningful. Right now we are sounding just like the Ultralist and I doubt I am the only one who is sick of it.