Hard Rock Discussion: PEACE

  • Marc Witkes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2001
      HardRockers,

      Maybe you have followed the current discussion about entries/qualifications
      for HardRock 2002, maybe you haven't. This race is a beautiful thing that
      has been created and I am grateful that I have had the opportunity to share
      in some of this MAGIC. And, I do mean MAGIC. HardRock has given me the
      opportunity to share with others something that is not so readily available
      in other venues.

      So, everyone, enough with the name calling and degradation of each other's
      spirits. We are all individuals and big boys and girls and we all have
      different reasons for wanting to be part of HardRock. This is part of what
      makes the world go round. Let's not reduce ourselves to name calling and
      chastising. Whatever decisions are made regarding entry selection by Dale
      and the HardRock Board Of Directors, it will be made fairly as possible and
      should be respected by everyone involved.

      Have a great day of training! HardRock is only eight months away!

      Sincerely,

      Marc Witkes

      Durango, Colorado (right next door to HardRock!)