Re: [Re: [hr100] Red Mountain Motel]

  • Keith Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2001
      "Dick Huff" <midnightframing@...> wrote:

      > MIME Type:�multipart/alternative
      HOW ABOUT NO MORE PERSONAL EMAILS ON THIS SITE!!!. WE/I DO NOT CARE, ONLY
      PERTINENT INFOR REGARDING HARDROCK WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I WOULD APPRECIATE
      POSITIVE/NEGATIVE RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST. I AM BRACING MYSELF!!!!

      THANK YOU!!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2001
        YEA!! I agree.....if you want to talk about yoh mama,,,
        send her a note,,,,or someone who cares....

        THANKS HUFF