Personal Mail

  • John Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2001
      Hi Everyone,

      Sorry. I didn't mean to send my personal mail to the HR list. I was just in a hurry and didn't really look who I was sending it to. I should know better, but I'll try to be more carefull in the future. I know I hate wading through some of the junk that gets posted -- especially to the Ultra List.

      Liz McGoff n Tom Hayes <runtrails@...> wrote: Hi Dick,

      I do totally agree with you. I used to be on the ultra list a few years ago where the same thing happens all the time. I am beginning to think that some people have a hard time with their software. Perhaps some software does not easily differentiate between reply to sender and reply to all in the to and from list, or the software doesn't even indicate who you are replying to. I am willing to bet that John Robinson did not purposefully send that message to all of us - that he thought he was sending the message only to Max. I have just resigned myself to receiving this extraneous mail as a price to correspond with people not that familiar with email.

      Tom