Re: [hr100] Red Mountain Motel

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 18, 2001
      In case you're looking for a less expensive place to
      stay (like free), try the South Mineral campground 3
      mi. W of Silverton. It's not the most luxurious
      accomodations, but they do have a pit toilet, soft
      level areas for your tent, and don't require 4WD.

      =====

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • John Robinson
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 19, 2001
        Hi Max,
        It was great running with you some at Hardrock this year. I wish I could have done Rainier too, but I guess there's to many great run's and not enough time. Anyway, I have a CD of Hardrock pictures that I can send to you if you want it. I think you & Springer are in at least some of them.
        I've been taking it easy, but I think i'm going to do the HURT 100 in January so i've started to do more training now. Hope your training is going okay.
        John Robinson
        http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

        Max Welker <ultramax@...> wrote: Guess I'm the odd man out. When I made my reservation I was quoted a lower price than they were going to charge when I registered. The higher price was due to my two pacers staying
        with us for a couple of nights. When I objected, he said that this should have been explained to me when I made the reservation, but that since it wasn't he charged me the lower price.

        I'm afraid I can't join the boycott anyway, since this is the only place in Silverton other than the hostel where my dogs can stay (including rental houses). I do agree that he treated Tom and Liz poorly, so if anyone knows of another place in town that will accept dogs, please let me know.

        Max Welker

      • Dick Huff
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 19, 2001
          HOW ABOUT NO MORE PERSONAL EMAILS ON THIS SITE!!!. WE/I DO NOT CARE, ONLY
          PERTINENT INFOR REGARDING HARDROCK WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I WOULD APPRECIATE
          POSITIVE/NEGATIVE RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST. I AM BRACING MYSELF!!!!

          THANK YOU!!!