More Problems with Red Mt Motel

  • Liz McGoff n Tom Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      ----------
      From: Jim Ballard [SMTP:ballardj@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 7:21 PM
      To: runtrails@...

      Tom:
      I am not a subscriber to the HR list so I couldn't post this reply.
      If you want to post it under my name that would be fine.
      Jim Ballard

      I want to add my two-cents worth to what Tom and Liz have to say about the Red Mountain Motel. Several of us stayed as a group at the Red Mountain before and during HR 2001. We were very disappointed with the management. I had made reservations many months ahead of time and at that time I told them how many of us would be staying and we discussed all the details of the stay. On our arrival he changed the price (upward) for our group, charged us for parking our tent trailer (we had talked about that when I made the reservations and he assured us we would not be charged). Altogether, we were very unhappy with the quality of the hotel as compared to the price. I would sleep on the ground before I'd stay there again.
      Jim Ballard