Mountaintop wedding

  • ultrastevep@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2001
      Hi all...

      Yesterday at 10am Deb and I were married atop Mount Monadnock in
      Jaffrey, NH. We just wanted to mention this to you, our friends who
      have shared many experiences and trails over the past year.

      To see some interesting photos, go to
      http://communities.msn.com/SteveerReno/wedding.msnw later this
      afternoon, where some pictures of the ceremony will be downloaded.

      Thank you all for your friendship,
      Deb and Steve
    • John Robinson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2001
        Hi Guys,
        Congratulations!!! I've never heard of Mount Monadnock, but a wedding on top of a mountain sounds great.
        It was nice meeting you guys at Hardrock this year. Looks like it might be harder to get in next year.
        Have fun on the trails & congratulations again,

        John Robinson
        Portland, OR

        ultrastevep@... wrote: Hi all...

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 2001
          CONGRATULATIONS! IN THE WORDS OF DAVIS HORTON WHEN LESLIE AND I GOT
          MARRIED! "STEVE YOU DEFINATELY GOT THE BEST END OF THE DEAL!" WE WISH YOU A
          LONG AND HAPPY MARRIAGE. KERRY AND LESLIE!At 02:45 PM 10/14/2001 -0000,

        • GRoachHigh@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2001
            Congratulations to two fantastic people and two fine runners. Long life and
            health to you both. Have a wonderful life together, Deb and Steve!!

            Your friend,

            Jennifer Roach
            Boulder, CO.