2002 Print

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001
      Hi Everybody,
      As most of you know, the Hardrock Hundred awards a finisher print to
      each person who completes our run. We would like to announce that prints
      and images are now being solicited for consideration as the finishers
      print for the 2002 run. The criteria for selection is:
      a. the subject of the painting or print should be of a part of the HRH
      course.
      b. the artist must agree to allow the HRH to duplicate the print for
      each finisher.
      c. the artist should be willing to personalize each print with the
      finishers name and time
      d. in lieu of payment to the artist, the HRH will cover all duplicating
      costs, to include overproduction of prints, which then become property
      of the artist.
      e. the artist does get to keep the original to do with whatever they
      want.

      If you'd like to know more, please let me know. Deadline for submission
      will be Feb. 2, 2002.

      The leaves have fallen off the aspen,

      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH