Re: [hr100] HRH 2002 Application

  • GRoachHigh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2001
      Hi Dale,

      Thanks for the message on HR 2002. Dumb question, but here goes. Does the Jan
      15, 2002 opening date for acceptance of applications mean postmarked or
      received by the HR Committee in Silverton?

      Just wondering....

      Jennifer Roach

      ps thanks again for all the fun at HR 2001. It was fun getting reacquainted
      with everyone again!
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2001
        GRoachHigh@... writes:
        Hi Jennifer,
        My mistake!! I'm surprised that more people haven't caught this. EWntries
        should have a postmark of 1/15.
        Dale