Re: [hr100] HRH 2002 Application

  • pattomada1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2001
      Hi Dale..OK about the entry form and the deadline 01.15.02...will see you
      there..Ciao Pat

    • GRoachHigh@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2001
        Hi Dale,

        Thanks for the message on HR 2002. Dumb question, but here goes. Does the Jan
        15, 2002 opening date for acceptance of applications mean postmarked or
        received by the HR Committee in Silverton?

        Just wondering....

        Jennifer Roach

        ps thanks again for all the fun at HR 2001. It was fun getting reacquainted
        with everyone again!
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2001
          GRoachHigh@... writes:
          Hi Jennifer,
          My mistake!! I'm surprised that more people haven't caught this. EWntries
          should have a postmark of 1/15.
          Dale