Re: [hr100] HRH 2002 Application

  • Ulrich Kamm
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2001
      Hi Dale,

      Thank you for organizing HRH again!

      On the entry form it says: "postmarked no earlier than January 15"
      In your email you are saying "accepting entries ... January 15" (which could
      mean postmarked before January 15)

      In the future you may have "Peak to Peak 125" as a qualifier. This year it
      was probably tougher than HRH. I don't know if you had a chance to read my
      report on our webpage http://www.ultrawalk.com

      Happy trails,
      Ulli

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2001
      • pattomada1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2001
          Hi Dale..OK about the entry form and the deadline 01.15.02...will see you
          there..Ciao Pat

        • GRoachHigh@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2001
            Hi Dale,

            Thanks for the message on HR 2002. Dumb question, but here goes. Does the Jan
            15, 2002 opening date for acceptance of applications mean postmarked or
            received by the HR Committee in Silverton?

            Just wondering....

            Jennifer Roach

            ps thanks again for all the fun at HR 2001. It was fun getting reacquainted
            with everyone again!
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2001
              GRoachHigh@... writes:
              Hi Jennifer,
              My mistake!! I'm surprised that more people haven't caught this. EWntries
              should have a postmark of 1/15.
              Dale