Re: [hr100] Run shirts

  • Carl Jess
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2001
      Dale,

      I just talked with Keith Baker, and he asked me to try
      to get hold of you. He has not had access to email
      and did not see this. But, if it is possible, he
      would like to get in on this order for two shirts.
      Size Medium. Sorry about being late with this.

      --- dale garland <ddmb@...> wrote:
      > Hi everybody!
      > I have had a few requests for run shirts from this
      > years run. I am in
      > the process of putting together an order and would
      > be willing to make it
      > as big an order as is needed. The color will be the
      > same as the run
      > shirt with the same logos front and back. If you are
      > interested in
      > ordering a shirt, please e-mail me off line by Sept.
      > 17th. Include your
      > name, address, e-mail address and size (mens); cost
      > will be $20, which
      > includes S/H.
      > It's turning gold and red in the mountains!!
      > Dale Garland
      > RD, HRH

      =====
      Carl Jess
      Bloomfield, NM

    • dale garland
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2001
        No worries Carl; I haven't put the order in yet.
        Dale