Silverton help

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
      On Monday, September 17th the Silverton Town board will be considering a
      proposal to allow OHV's into town. The board feels this will have a
      positive economic impact to the town.
      These vehicles do not need to be lisenced nor insured.
      Currently we do not allow them to drive in, they must be brought into town
      on a truck or some other type of vehicle.

      If you have the time, and you would care to see OHV's kept out of Silverton
      please let the board know via fax number<970-387-5583> or e-mail the board
      at <silverton@...> subject: Attention Town Board and of course you
      can feel free to e-mail your letters to me and I will copy and get them to
      the board members.

      I know this is short notice but they need to be sent by tomorrow at the
      latest.
      Ok I'll take any I get to the meeting Monday night.

      Thanks again,
      Carolyn
    • carolyn erdman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2001
        Thanks so very very much. I am so grateful for the help and assistance in
        fighting this battle. We hope to vote it down Monday.

        Carolytn thanks again