Re: [hr100] Run shirts

  • Marc Witkes
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2001
      Thanks, Dale,

      I'll just wait until I get my second shirt next year!

      Already looking forward to it.

      Take care and be well.

      Marc

      P.S. If you haven't already heard, Matt Kelly and DMT are presently making
      plans for the 1st annual Durango Marathon, October 2002. When we have some
      time maybe we'll get together and we can solicit some input from you.

      >From: dale garland <ddmb@...>
      >To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [hr100] Run shirts
      >Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 20:46:21 -0600
      >From sentto-1587600-375-999744313-marcwitkes Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:49:17
      >-0700
      >
      >Hi everybody!
      > I have had a few requests for run shirts from this years run. I am in
      >the process of putting together an order and would be willing to make it
      >as big an order as is needed. The color will be the same as the run
      >shirt with the same logos front and back. If you are interested in
      >ordering a shirt, please e-mail me off line by Sept. 17th. Include your
      >name, address, e-mail address and size (mens); cost will be $20, which
      >includes S/H.
      >It's turning gold and red in the mountains!!
      >Dale Garland
      >RD, HRH

    • Carl Jess
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2001
        Dale,

        I just talked with Keith Baker, and he asked me to try
        to get hold of you. He has not had access to email
        and did not see this. But, if it is possible, he
        would like to get in on this order for two shirts.
        Size Medium. Sorry about being late with this.

        --- dale garland <ddmb@...> wrote:
        > Hi everybody!
        > I have had a few requests for run shirts from this
        > years run. I am in
        > the process of putting together an order and would
        > be willing to make it
        > as big an order as is needed. The color will be the
        > same as the run
        > shirt with the same logos front and back. If you are
        > interested in
        > ordering a shirt, please e-mail me off line by Sept.
        > 17th. Include your
        > name, address, e-mail address and size (mens); cost
        > will be $20, which
        > includes S/H.
        > It's turning gold and red in the mountains!!
        > Dale Garland
        > RD, HRH

        =====
        Carl Jess
        Bloomfield, NM

      • dale garland
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2001
          No worries Carl; I haven't put the order in yet.
          Dale