Re: [hr100] Great Web Page

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2001
      Tom,

      I enjoyed your report and pictures! And I'm not upset at all. What's
      funny is the comment that I, "...sagely predicting they [the leaders] would
      be littering the course before long." As it turned out, I was littering
      the course and had to haul myself up by my shoelaces just to finish.
      Proving once again that, sage ain't nuthin' but a shrub.

      I would like to point out a couple of inaccuracies in the report. 1) (most
      important) MY HAT IS NOT CROOKED and 2) alas, Randy Isler has not yet won
      the Hardrock.

      I hope to see and Liz you next year.

      Charlie