RE: [hr100] Moving to New Hampshire

  • Stevan Pattillo
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30 9:00 AM
      Very similar to Wisconsin's motto; "Eat Cheese or Die!"
      SP
    • Maslanka, Bozena (SC)
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30 10:28 AM
        I don't want to be negative but I'm on the HR group distribution list and
        was wondering if you could take personal matter off line. I receive way too
        many silly massages so lets just keep this distribution list only if you
        have HR questions and information.
        Thanks
        Bozena