RE: [hr100] Moving to New Hampshire

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
      .....and they don't really care which one you choose!!! :-)

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
        Very similar to Wisconsin's motto; "Eat Cheese or Die!"
        SP
      • Maslanka, Bozena (SC)
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
          I don't want to be negative but I'm on the HR group distribution list and
          was wondering if you could take personal matter off line. I receive way too
          many silly massages so lets just keep this distribution list only if you
          have HR questions and information.
          Thanks
          Bozena