RE: [hr100] Moving to New Hampshire

  • Herr, Dennis B.
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
      I've heard another unofficial motto for NH:

      Live, freeze and die!

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
        .....and they don't really care which one you choose!!! :-)

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
          Very similar to Wisconsin's motto; "Eat Cheese or Die!"
          SP
        • Maslanka, Bozena (SC)
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
            I don't want to be negative but I'm on the HR group distribution list and
            was wondering if you could take personal matter off line. I receive way too
            many silly massages so lets just keep this distribution list only if you
            have HR questions and information.
            Thanks
            Bozena