Moving to New Hampshire

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
      Hey Everybody!!!

      Steve and I are packing up and moving outta heah!! We're headed up north by
      one state- to the wonderful land of mountains and trees and rivers and
      ponds- Beautiful New Hampshire ( official state motto: "Live Free or Die" -
      unofficial state motto: "Go Away and Leave Us Alone") Home of Yankee
      magazine and the Old Farmer's Almanac and the White Mountains.

      I am leaving my job here, so need to let you know that this email address
      will not be good after Sept 7. soooooo...
      you can reach us both at Steve's email of s_pero@.... I am also at
      rundebrun@... (rundebrun- get it?)
      Our new mailing address is General Delivery, Dublin, NH 03444. Does that
      indicate anything about the size of our new hometown??????

      see ya'll!!!
      Deb
    • Herr, Dennis B.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
        I've heard another unofficial motto for NH:

        Live, freeze and die!

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
          .....and they don't really care which one you choose!!! :-)

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
            Very similar to Wisconsin's motto; "Eat Cheese or Die!"
            SP
          • Maslanka, Bozena (SC)
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
              I don't want to be negative but I'm on the HR group distribution list and
              was wondering if you could take personal matter off line. I receive way too
              many silly massages so lets just keep this distribution list only if you
              have HR questions and information.
              Thanks
              Bozena