Race entrant shirts in women's sizes? (need ladies to respond... .)

  • Feucht, Andrea L.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      There is the possibility that women's sizes could be available for the
      capilene entrant shirts next year. If this is a possibility, how many of
      you would use that option, instead of the unisex sizing now available?

      I absolutely swim in my unisex size small shirt, so I would like the better
      cut and fit of a woman's size.

      Thanks, and if possible I'd like to hear from those interested ASAP.

      Andrea, in ABQ
      alf@... <mailto:alf@...>
      http://tenacity.net <http://tenacity.net/>