Great Web Page

  • Tom and Liz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2001
      Hey, I know everyone is tired of reading about a race they did all or a large part of and I hate to toot my own horn, but --- I too wrote a story and took a hundred fifty pictures (only about eight of which are posted). Everybody who has read the story thinks I have some sort of writing ability and Jim O'Neill did a great job posting it on his web page. I think you might be interested. I hope Charlie isn't upset by my somewhat humorous description!

      It is at http://rimrunners.org/hayes.html

      Tom Hayes
      Bozeman, Montana
    • Charles T. Thorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2001
        Tom,

        I enjoyed your report and pictures! And I'm not upset at all. What's
        funny is the comment that I, "...sagely predicting they [the leaders] would
        be littering the course before long." As it turned out, I was littering
        the course and had to haul myself up by my shoelaces just to finish.
        Proving once again that, sage ain't nuthin' but a shrub.

        I would like to point out a couple of inaccuracies in the report. 1) (most
        important) MY HAT IS NOT CROOKED and 2) alas, Randy Isler has not yet won
        the Hardrock.

        I hope to see and Liz you next year.

        Charlie