Shameless Plug...

  • Rich Limacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2001
      Hello everybody!

      Me 'n' my bride just returned from Danville, IL, where, due
      to my back and the weather's front, we both *walked* for
      eight solid hours.

      (And I'm proud to announce that my specifically
      non-athletic, undoubtedly-much "better half" actually
      succeeded in exceeding the marathon distance. Yes!!! :-)

      Meanwhile, the very publisher of "Marathon & Beyond"
      Magazine actually entered the event this year and ran
      something more than 37 miles herself. And--good
      cryminnie!--VT100 winner Joe Hildebrand dropped out!!!

      Anyway, Jan Seeley, the publisher, gave me a brand-new fresh
      copy "hot off the press." It's the Sept/Oct issue
      and--you'll never guess--my "better half's" photos are all
      over it! Yes!!! :-)

      You just gotta check it out for the story on Hardrock, Part
      II...

      Or, if you want to read something about it right now, click
      on this:

      http://www.marathonandbeyond.com/sneak.htm

      See ya all again real soon!

      Your troubadour,