Re: [hr100] News?

  • John Robinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9 4:49 PM
      Hi Steve,
      I only have about 30 seconds at the library.
      The weather has been raining in the afternoon everday. I saw charlie a couple of days. I think he is headed back home today. His feet were a little beat up. Sorry gotta go.
      John
      Stevan Pattillo <spat@...> wrote: Has anybody heard from the folks that are up getting ready for Nolans?
      What has the weather been like?
      Steve Pattillo

    • Stevan Pattillo
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17 10:11 AM
        Any news on Nolan's? Specifically, Charlie, Ginny, and John R.?
        Steve Pattillo