News?

  • Stevan Pattillo
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2001
      Has anybody heard from the folks that are up getting ready for Nolans?
      What has the weather been like?
      Steve Pattillo
    • John Robinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2001
        Hi Steve,
        I only have about 30 seconds at the library.
        The weather has been raining in the afternoon everday. I saw charlie a couple of days. I think he is headed back home today. His feet were a little beat up. Sorry gotta go.
        John
        Stevan Pattillo <spat@...> wrote: Has anybody heard from the folks that are up getting ready for Nolans?

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2001
          Any news on Nolan's? Specifically, Charlie, Ginny, and John R.?
          Steve Pattillo