[hr100] Re: Fwd: Another Rookie's Question

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2000
      --- "Charles T. Thorn" <thorn@...> wrote:
      > As one of the course
      > designers, I request that you
      > all disregard what Matt has to say because it's
      > filled with vicious lies
      > about Hardrock, God, and country.

      Yes, please disregard my previous post. Hardrock is a
      really easy course. It is so easy, that next year I
      hear it will be renamed to Easyrock. Pay no attention
      to rumors of mountains, rocks, altitude, snow, cliffs,
      avalanches, etc. It is all lies. The course is
      actually run on a rubberized track at the Silverton
      high school, with aid and masseuses every lap, and if
      you get too tired to run, volunteers will drive you
      around the track on a golf cart while you sleep.

      Of course its true that we reverse directions each
      year. This year we'll be going counterclockwise. And
      there will be flags every 10 feet along the inside of
      lane 1 so you can't get lost. Starting blocks are
      optional, and pacers are allowed after the second lap.

      =====
      http://im.yahoo.com