pot lick

  • Feucht, Andrea L.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      I can't seem to say the phrase "pot luck" anymore. I was just talking to
      someone about a local pot luck and I kept calling it a pot lick and having
      them give me weird looks.

      :-)

      Andrea, in ABQ
      alf@... <mailto:alf@...>
      http://tenacity.net <http://tenacity.net/>

    • Rich Limacher
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        And here I'm supposed to be in "Salt Lick Silly" the second
        weekend of September.

        Like flick I am!

        :-)

        Pot Rick
        TheTroubadour@...

        BTW: Next year, Andrea, I want to taste what *you* bring to
        the Silverton 4th of July's pot lick picnic!!!

        > I can't seem to say the phrase "pot luck" anymore. I was
        just talking to
        > someone about a local pot luck and I kept calling it a pot
        lick and having
        > them give me weird looks.
        >
        > :-)
        >
        > Andrea, in ABQ
        > alf@... <mailto:alf@...>
        > http://tenacity.net <http://tenacity.net/>
        >

        > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed and
        refrigerated for the next office party--after Robt. Blake is
        acquitted]

        :-))