RE: [hr100] Hardrock pics

  • Keith Knipling
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 31 11:12 AM
      Hardrockers,

      They are on the VHTRC site ( www.vhtrc.org <http://www.vhtrc.org/> ) if you
      can't see them on my filebox. I think it's easier to browse through them on
      the VHTRC site anyway, plus you can see Scott Mills' feet. Next time (if
      there is one) I'll go out more than 30 hours before the start. It was
      obvious to tell that most people acclimated, and even more obvious that I
      wasn't one of them! Oh well, if it were easy I would have been
      disappointed, and 85 miles ain't bad. I had your splits, John, from last
      year on an index card - I knew if I could maintain those, I would finish. I
      think anyone would put a lot of money on John DeWalt finishing Hardrock.
      Great run.

      Keith Knipling
      Materials Science and Engineering
      213 Holden Hall