RE: [hr100] Hardrock pics

  • Keith Knipling
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 31, 2001
      Hardrockers,

      They are on the VHTRC site ( www.vhtrc.org <http://www.vhtrc.org/> ) if you
      can't see them on my filebox. I think it's easier to browse through them on
      the VHTRC site anyway, plus you can see Scott Mills' feet. Next time (if
      there is one) I'll go out more than 30 hours before the start. It was
      obvious to tell that most people acclimated, and even more obvious that I
      wasn't one of them! Oh well, if it were easy I would have been
      disappointed, and 85 miles ain't bad. I had your splits, John, from last
      year on an index card - I knew if I could maintain those, I would finish. I
      think anyone would put a lot of money on John DeWalt finishing Hardrock.
      Great run.

      Keith Knipling
      Materials Science and Engineering
      213 Holden Hall
      Virginia Tech
      Blacksburg, VA 24061-0237
      Voice: (540) 231-2105
      Fax: (540) 231-8919
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 5, 2016

        Hi all,

        Looking forward to seeing many of you next week for the reunion.  I have an extra room in a house in Silverton for the week.  I won't be running this year (unless 38 people on the "else" list drop off) but will be around helping out.  My family (kids 5-10) and I have a 3 bedroom place and one of the rooms is available.  Would be Wed-Monday, but we would be gone on Sunday so you would be solo after then.  Contact me off list j.dietrich.anderson@...  for details, price, etc.

        Cheers,

        John