Re: [hr100] Hardrock pics

  • GoJohnRun@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 30, 2001
      hi keith, i can't figure out how to bring up the pics. that was some run
      wasn't it. i'm still coughing and somewhat congested myself. it does take
      awhile to recover. hope to see you and dad sometime this fall. best regards,
      john dewalt

    • John Robinson
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 30, 2001
        Hi John,

        It was great to meet you at HR this year.
        Congratulations on a great run. It was really
        impressive. I was struggling and was happy to make it
        to the finish, but it was a good learning experience
        and still fun.

        I saw your post about Keith's HR pictures. Just
        thought I'd let you know that I took a few shots of
        you. If you want to check them out they're on my
        website at http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

        The pictures of you are on the 4th page of Virginius
        pictures & the 2nd page of Mineral-KT pictures.

        John Robinson
        Portland, Oregon

        --- GoJohnRun@... wrote:
        > hi keith, i can't figure out how to bring up the
        > pics. that was some run
        > wasn't it. i'm still coughing and somewhat
        > congested myself. it does take
        > awhile to recover. hope to see you and dad sometime
        > this fall. best regards,
        > john dewalt

        > removed]

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • John Robinson
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 30, 2001
          Oops,

          I didn't mean to send that last message to the HR
          group.

          Anyway, I did want to let everyone know that i've
          posted quite a few of my pictures from this years race
          and i'm working on the rest.

          My website is at:
          http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

          It's really an incredible run -- even if I didn't see
          any "mythical beasts" out there. (Unless John DeWalt
          counts)

          John Robinson

          http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
        • Keith Knipling
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 31, 2001
            Hardrockers,

            They are on the VHTRC site ( www.vhtrc.org <http://www.vhtrc.org/> ) if you
            can't see them on my filebox. I think it's easier to browse through them on
            the VHTRC site anyway, plus you can see Scott Mills' feet. Next time (if
            there is one) I'll go out more than 30 hours before the start. It was
            obvious to tell that most people acclimated, and even more obvious that I
            wasn't one of them! Oh well, if it were easy I would have been
            disappointed, and 85 miles ain't bad. I had your splits, John, from last
            year on an index card - I knew if I could maintain those, I would finish. I
            think anyone would put a lot of money on John DeWalt finishing Hardrock.
            Great run.

            Keith Knipling
            Materials Science and Engineering
            213 Holden Hall
            Virginia Tech
            Blacksburg, VA 24061-0237
            Voice: (540) 231-2105
            Fax: (540) 231-8919
            hi keith, i can't figure out how to bring up the pics. that was some run
            wasn't it. i'm still coughing and somewhat congested myself. it does take
            awhile to recover. hope to see you and dad sometime this fall. best
            regards,
            john dewalt

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          • janderscol
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 5, 2016

              Hi all,

              Looking forward to seeing many of you next week for the reunion.  I have an extra room in a house in Silverton for the week.  I won't be running this year (unless 38 people on the "else" list drop off) but will be around helping out.  My family (kids 5-10) and I have a 3 bedroom place and one of the rooms is available.  Would be Wed-Monday, but we would be gone on Sunday so you would be solo after then.  Contact me off list j.dietrich.anderson@...  for details, price, etc.

              Cheers,

              John