Thank you/HRH

  • ERIC B HODGES
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2001
      Dear Dale,

      This is an open letter to Dale, Charlie, John, Lisa, Carolyn, Andrea,
      Steve B., Steve P., Gordon, and the Many Volunteers involved in the HRH.

      Liz and I want to thank everyone that helped to make the Hardrock
      Hundred Mile Endurance Run such a wonderful experience.

      From the time that Liz and I first explored portions of the course
      last year we knew we had to try to get accepted into the "adventure".
      We've caught the"Hardrock Fever" for sure. We feel very fortunate to have
      been able to experience the entire course for the first time.

      Everyone involved with putting together this great experience were
      so nice and helpful. Everyone was made to feel like part of the family.
      We really enjoyed participating in the course-marking outings over the
      two weeks prior to the event. We met a lot of very nice, and interesting
      individuals out on the trails.

      As for the HRH experience itself, we don't believe there is any
      event anywhere in this hemisphere that can come close to equaling it for
      the beauty and the toughness of the course. We don't know if there were
      any little gliches in the background while the run was going on, but it
      seemed that every thing was well-planned to the smallest detail.

      We are looking forward to getting that final results with
      information on the entry process. We hope that we will be lucky enough to
      be able to participate in the actual run next year. If not, we want to
      return to assist in preparation for the event.

      Again, we thank every one involved in the HRH experience and we
      hope to see you all next year.

      Best Wishes to All,

      Rick and Liz Hodges