Re: [hr100] cat!?

  • Joe Prusatis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2001
      Thx Steve,
      I mentioned the 'cat?' to a few different people. It drew laughter
      each time. Hell, I don't know. The only thing I saw was a dark
      shadow moving down the trail in the dark. This happened on top
      of Dives-Little Giant just after we found the trail at summit,
      and again a few hundred yards down the trail going towards
      Arrastra. The sun had just gone down and we didn't have our
      lights on yet, using the last light of sunset down to the road.
      My pacer, Paul Schmidt has better eyes than I and got a better
      look. He swears it was a cat. I was 90+ miles stupid and ran
      faster in the same direction 'it' had gone...
      /joe