Climbing in the Crestones

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2001
      I will be running the 3 peaks 18 mi. near Santa Fe NM on Aug. 5, the
      Crestones 21 mi. at N. Crestone (CO) campground on Aug. 12, and Nolan's 14
      on Aug. 16. On my way between the first 2 races, I plan to climb Blanca and
      Ellingwood Point, then arrive a few days early at Crestone to climb Kit
      Carson and the Peak to Needle traverse. If anyone else is interested in
      climbing with me, let me know. I'd also like to climb Little Bear, but this
      is probably too dangerous to try it alone.