Randall Dunn

  • Tom and Liz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2001
      We were at the Avon on Sunday morning and met Randall on our way to the post-race breakfast. He was very satisfied with his finish and seemed proud of his accomplishment. Not much of "a story" on Randall, but it's nice to know he didn't let the clock be a quantifying measure of his achievement.

      Tom Hayes and Liz McGoff