Re: [hr100] Top 14 (on the Nolan's Index) Businesses for Silverton

  • R.A. Fry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2001
      How about Ma Rainey's Mole Skin Cookies!

      Oh, wait a minute, wrong channel!

      Robin Fry
      "I went back to Ohio, and my Mountains were gone...
      Hey, Ho there you go...."

      From: Charles T. Thorn
      My favorite is, "Silverton's Finest Beauty Salon and Dog

      From: Deb Reno
      Hey, with all this publicity, Silverton could become a
      virtual hotbed of economic growth. Already, there are plans
      underway to open up some new businesses in town. What with
      the seasonal nature of income generating activies there, I'm
      glad to see they are combining similar businesses to save on
      equipment costs.
      Here they are:

      Ernie's Budget Sandblasting (and Tattoo Removal)

      Radiation Test Lab (and Suntan Parlour)

      Ed's Vacuum Cleaner Sales (and Lyposuction Clinic)

      and, my personal favorite:

      Silverton Animal Rescue League (and Vietnamese