Race Coverage

  • mjprice@uswest.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2001
      I just talked with National Geographic on the phone and they
      said they will air their coverage tomorrow on The National
      Geographic Channel at 7pm eastern. It is a two part show
      and will be on a program called National Geographic Today.
      The show repeats again late at night. My listing here shows
      5pm mountain and 11pm mountain. There is only a National
      feed so the times are not staggered. Here in Park City it
      is only available on digital cable. Hope this is correct,
      but it is what they said on the phone.
      Mike
    • carolyn erdman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        >I just talked with National Geographic on the phone and they
        >said they will air their coverage tomorrow on The National
        >Geographic Channel at 7pm eastern. It is a two part show
        >and will be on a program called National Geographic Today.
        >The show repeats again late at night. My listing here shows
        >5pm mountain and 11pm mountain. There is only a National
        >feed so the times are not staggered. Here in Park City it
        >is only available on digital cable. Hope this is correct,
        >but it is what they said on the phone.
        > Mike

        Thanks Mike,
        Does anyone know how to get a copy? Or did anyone copy it?
        Carolyn