Top 4 Businesses for Silverton

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2001
      Hey, with all this publicity, Silverton could become a virtual hotbed
      of economic growth. Already, there are plans underway to open up
      some new businesses in town. What with the seasonal nature of income
      generating activies there, I'm glad to see they are combining similar
      businesses to save on equipment costs. Here they are:

      Ernie's Budget Sandblasting (and Tattoo Removal)

      Radiation Test Lab (and Suntan Parlour)

      Ed's Vacuum Cleaner Sales (and Lyposuction Clinic)

      and, my personal favorite:

      Silverton Animal Rescue League (and Vietnamese Restaurant)

      cheers!
      Deb
    • Charles T. Thorn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2001
        My favorite is, "Silverton's Finest Beauty Salon and Dog Dip."

        Charlie

      • reno_debra@emc.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2001
          Oh, so THAT' s what happened to my hair!

          heh, heh,
          deb