Re: [hr100] Hardrock Coverage

  • R.A. Fry
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2001
      Hi Group

      Several runners on this list requested
      a copy of the SI Adventure insert.

      When I receive it, I will scan it
      and send to the group. At that time, if anyone cannot open it,
      let me know and I will send privately or copy and mail
      vian snail mail.

      Robin

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26, 2001
        TO Robin Fry: If you will make a zerox copy of the Adventure article and send
        it to David King ,192 Lake View Trail, Fleetwood, N.C. 28626
        Had a great time getting to know you and thank you for your help. It was mopst
        valuable. Many thanks. David