Re: [hr100] Hardrock Coverage

  • Stevan Pattillo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23 7:42 AM
      Mike, I would be interested in the SI article if you come accross it. I
      don't subscribe to SI and if it isn't in the newsstand issue I won't see
      it. Thanks
      Steve Pattillo
    • R.A. Fry
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 23 8:44 AM
        Hi Group

        Several runners on this list requested
        a copy of the SI Adventure insert.

        When I receive it, I will scan it
        and send to the group. At that time, if anyone cannot open it,
        let me know and I will send privately or copy and mail
        vian snail mail.

        Robin

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 26 3:34 AM
          TO Robin Fry: If you will make a zerox copy of the Adventure article and send
          it to David King ,192 Lake View Trail, Fleetwood, N.C. 28626
          Had a great time getting to know you and thank you for your help. It was mopst
          valuable. Many thanks. David