Re: [hr100] Hardrock Coverage

  • Carl Jess
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2001
      Robin,

      I would really like to see that piece in SI. Thanks.

      =====
      Carl Jess
      Bloomfield, NM

      There's no telling how many miles you'll run when chasing a dream.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Stevan Pattillo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 23, 2001
        Mike, I would be interested in the SI article if you come accross it. I
        don't subscribe to SI and if it isn't in the newsstand issue I won't see
        it. Thanks
        Steve Pattillo
      • R.A. Fry
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 23, 2001
          Hi Group

          Several runners on this list requested
          a copy of the SI Adventure insert.

          When I receive it, I will scan it
          and send to the group. At that time, if anyone cannot open it,
          let me know and I will send privately or copy and mail
          vian snail mail.

        • dkcking@toolkitmail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 26, 2001
            TO Robin Fry: If you will make a zerox copy of the Adventure article and send
            it to David King ,192 Lake View Trail, Fleetwood, N.C. 28626
            Had a great time getting to know you and thank you for your help. It was mopst
            valuable. Many thanks. David