Sports Illustrated

  • laurantodd@pcisys.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2001
      A co-worker just handed me the Hardrock story in Sports Illustrated ... yes,
      already.
      It's the 7/23/01 issue of the magazine, which is on the stands.
      Todd

    • Catherine Mataisz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2001
        If you go to your local library you can most likely see the article.
        cheers...
      • Robert Kronkhyte
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2001
          Catherine:Hey drop me a line with your e-mail address! Fly
          betzle@...