TooFast and his AT adventure

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2001
      Hi all...

      Just wanted to mention that I just got a call from Mike Sandlin from the top of Mt Katahdin in
      Maine...He just finished his AT fast hike and sounded great! David Horton is with him and his wife
      Judy (Crew Babe)and got on the phone for a minute and said that Mike looks great.
      Mike started on May 15th and finished today....65 DAYS!!!!

      Mike said that he fell asleep with his miners hat on while we were running Hardrock and woke up
      with it still on his head the next morning. He also wore he HRH number from last year during last
      weekend. He said he missed running HRH and will be back next year.

      If anyone would like to send congrats, their email is ATadventures@....

      Steve Pero
      ultrastevep@...

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/