RE: [hr100] Training in the Sawatch range

  • Maslanka, Bozena (SC)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2001
      I am still hoping to get better and run the race. I don't think we should
      jump the gun yet.
      After all I did pay my fees and I'm not 100% sure if I'm very badly injured,
      and if I do recover I would like to have the option of coming back to
      Colorado and running it.
      Please don't decide for me what is good or bad I will make that decision
      myself.
      By the way, it would be a lot nicer if you people wished me speedy recovery
      first before jumping the gun.
      Thanks for being concern (not).
      Bozena