Training in the Sawatch range

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2001
      At 11:36 PM 7/1/01 -0700, you wrote:
      >--- clapper@... wrote:
      Bozena
      >Maslanka is going home because of a leg injury (kicked
      >in a soccer game a few weeks ago), so she will not be
      >running Hardrock.

      So why doesn't she call Dale and tell him so a person on the wiat list may
      get her spot!!!????
    • Maslanka, Bozena (SC)
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2001
        I am still hoping to get better and run the race. I don't think we should
        jump the gun yet.
        After all I did pay my fees and I'm not 100% sure if I'm very badly injured,
        and if I do recover I would like to have the option of coming back to
        Colorado and running it.
        Please don't decide for me what is good or bad I will make that decision
        myself.
        By the way, it would be a lot nicer if you people wished me speedy recovery
        first before jumping the gun.
        Thanks for being concern (not).