unknown samaritan

  • memsabu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 9:15 PM
      dear friend,
      many thanks to the fellow Hardrocker who graciously agreed to change rooms at
      the wyman so that my family and young friend could move into a larger room.
      1 day after the 14 day advance reservation cancellation deadline, we found
      ourselves with an  extra crew member(my 11 year old daughter's best friend).
      i called the wyman to inform them of our extra guest and was informed that we
      absolutely could not have another person in the room (even to sleep on the
      floor!). i was able to secure a room at the grand imperial however the wyman
      would not refund our deposit. i was most dismayed that we could not add a
      person on the floor due to fire code rules. needless to say, i am more
      concerned with what to put in my dropbags at this point. anyway, one of you
      kind people gave up your larger room at the wyman and all is well now.
      our most sincere thanks to you!!
      to anybody else out there looking for last minute lodging, the grand imperial
      had at this writing at least 1 room that would accomodate 4 people for $79
      and could have a rollaway bed to accomodate a 5th person for $10 more.  i
      spoke with 3 different people at the grand imperial and all were most kind
      and helpful.
      again, thank you

      rick felton