Our of the Net

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2001
      Hello All,

      I'll probably not have access to the list until after Hardrock. So, if you
      must get in touch with me this week, call my home (505-662-2397) and leave
      a message. Andi will relay any information.

      I hope to see a lot of you in Silverton for course marking beginning June
      20, Saturday. The creeks are up and the snow is down. I'll see you there.

      Charlie