Pulling Flags for Hardrock

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2001
      Hello All,

      I want to let everyone know that Paulette Smaltz is coordinating the flag
      removal from the Hardrock course this year. She is familiar witht the
      course and works at the Silverton visitor center at the south end of town.
      If you are interested in pulling flags or know someone who is, please
      contact her at

      pjhiker@...

      to get coordintated. The more folks out there pulling flags, the better.

      I'll see everyone in a few very short weeks.

      Charlie Thorn
      Los Alamos, NM